Outpost Network Security 3.0.2 is specially designed to help small and medium business organizations protect against modern security challenges and address the problem of productivity waste. ONS works on both client (e.g. Windows XP) and server (e.g. Windows 2003) platform software.
Agnitum's ONS 3.0.2 safeguards office networks against external attacks and internal sabotage, keeps endpoint PCs clean of malware, blocking aggressive web content and spyware activity, stopping data transfer to non-authorized USB devices, preventing disclosure of confidential information to non-trusted web-sites, polices employee Internet access and shifts the task of deploying and managing protection away from the busy workforce.
ONS 3.0.2 brings manageability, transparency and security to your IT infrastructure, keeping workstations healthy and administrators non-overloaded.
No security incidents:
- Antivirus + Antispyware to ensure malware-free network
- Bidirectional endpoint firewall
- Host Protection to pre-empt unknown attacks
- USB access lockdown to guard company's digital assets
Effortless rollout and hands-free updates:
- Centralized deployment to minimize IT workload
- Online and offline updates to keep protection current
Centralized management and setup:
- Group segmentation for targeted protection
- Remote configuration for easy, hands-on management
- Safe data repository to prevent data disclosure
Better visibility into remote events:
- Real-time control of endpoint activity for total transparency
- Remote logging system for better understanding past activity
Lightweight protection that stays on all the time:
- Faster, resource-friendly operation
- Prevention of unauthorized endpoint security termination
- Modern hardware and software support for broader deployment
- File servers and 64-bit Windows full support.
Read The publisher description in: French